Greetings and Salutations!


Welcome to the So90’s blog! Since this is the first post ever made here, let me tell you something about myself and the reasons for starting this blog. I think that is the best way to start this thing here
I’m 25-year old woman from Finland, and in some way still stuck in the nineties. I think the best music was made in the nineties, best games and movies were made then, and the whole decade was a decade of great inventions. I even drive a car made in the nineties. I’m not all stuck though, I am curious to see the latest trends in fashion, technology and popular culture, and enjoy consuming all that. Still somehow things from the nineties bring up some sort of nostalgic feelings :)
I have also noticed that the nineties are coming back to more and more people. Bands from the nineties are making comebacks, themed parties are becoming more and more popular, and when talking with people, they seem to reminiscent those times with warmth and smile. Apparently enough time has passed, and time has indeed made all the memories golden.
The mission of this blog is to bring some memories back: I will be reviewing music, movies and games, writing short biographies about nineties bands and updating on what’s up with them, following possible comebacks and overall just writing about phenomenon back then. I might be joined by a guest author sometime, but I will inform you about it later if and when it happens.
Once more, Welcome, enjoy your stay and come back soon! Also, comments are always welcomed, and if you have a topic you would like to see covered in here, do not hesitate to tell me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment